“It’s always a little nerve-racking to try a new recipe with out-of-town guests. The step-by-step directions were easy to use. Needless to say, the turkey turned out wonderful. The guests were saying that’s the best turkey they ever had I would definitely recommend this product.”
How to Brine Your Turkey
Mix 2.5 cups Kosmo's Turkey Brine to 2 gallons of water, blend well. Place turkey in brine bag, breast side down, and cover completely with brine mixture. Place in a large container and refrigerate 1 hour per pound of meat. Remove from brine, rinse, and air dry in refrigerator (covered with a paper towel) for 4-6 hours. Rub with a lite coat of olive oil, then Kosmo’s Dirty Bird rub and cook.
How To Cook Your Turkey
1. Preheat Smoker or Oven to 325°
2. Apply a lite coat of olive oil to the skin and sprinkle on Kosmo's Q Dirty Bird Rub.
3. Place on cooking rack, breast side up
4. Approximate 2/3 of the way through cooking, cover breast and wings with a loose piece of tin foil.
5. Finish cooking until breast meat reaches 165° and thigh meat reaches 180°.
6. Rest for 15 minutes and serve.
Turkey Brine: INGREDIENT STATEMENT: Salt, Brown Sugar, Spices, Worcestershire Powder, (Dextrose, Salt, Hydrolyzed Soy & Corn Protein, Citric Acid, Caramel Color, Natural Flavor). Contains: Soy.
Dirty Bird: INGREDIENT STATEMENT: Salt, Sugar, Chili Pepper And Other Spices, Brown Sugar, Paprika, Garlic Powder, Dehydrated Onion, Disodium Inosinate & Disodium Guanylate, And Not More Than 2% Tricalcium Phosphate Added To Prevent Caking.
Apple Habanero Rib Glaze: INGREDIENTS: Cane Sugar, Water, Apple Juice Concentrate, Distilled Vinegar, Modified Food Starch, Habanero Mash (habanero peppers, salt), Malic Acid, Xanthan Gum.
Turkey Brine contains soy.