- • 1/4 head Green cabbage
- • 1/8 head Red cabbage
- • 1/4 medium Red onion, sliced very thin (about 1/2 cup)
- • 1/8 cup Cilantro, chopped medium-fine
- • 3 Tbsp Mayonnaise
- • Juice of two limes
- • 2 tsp Kosmo's Q Texas Beef Rub
- • 1 Chipotle chile, in adobo sauce (canned)
- • 1 Tbsp Adobo sauce (from the canned chiles)
- 1 Combine all of the dressing ingredients in a small mixing bowl with tall sides, or a large tumbler cup/glass.
- 2 Blend the ingredients well with a stick blender, then set aside.
- 3 Slice the green cabbage thin (just under 1/4") and put it in a large mixing bowl. You need about three cups.
- 4 Slice the red cabbage just like the green and add it to the mixing bowl. You need about 1 1/2 cups.
- 5 Add the sliced onion, cilantro, and the dressing to the bowl.
- 6 Cover and refrigerate for at least 30 minutes.
How to make
(Makes about 4 cups)