How to Brine Your Turkey
Mix 2.5 cups Kosmo's Turkey Brine to 2 gallons of water, blend well. Place turkey in brine bag, breast side down, and cover completely with brine mixture. Place in a large container and refrigerate 1 hour per pound of meat. Remove from brine, rinse, and air dry in refrigerator (covered with a paper towel) for 4-6 hours. Rub with a lite coat of olive oil, then Kosmo’s Dirty Bird rub and cook.
How To Cook Your Turkey
1. Preheat Smoker or Oven to 325°
2. Apply a lite coat of olive oil to the skin and sprinkle on Kosmo's Q Dirty Bird Rub.
3. Place on cooking rack, breast side up
4. Approximate 2/3 of the way through cooking, cover breast and wings with a loose piece of tin foil.
5. Finish cooking until breast meat reaches 165° and thigh meat reaches 180°.
6. Rest for 15 minutes and serve.
Turkey Brine contains soy.